Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Nana i ke kumu (Look to the source) ... Check out Ho'omoku's sidebar!

The sidebar to the right fills with richness. As I search, and learn, I put what I find where it can be found again. (I am an old woman who needs a blog to act as my POST-IT notes).

Maybe, there is a bit of ant nature in me. If you click here you will be rewarded! The traditional story of The Bear and Ant told, illustrated, and translated is part of the abundance found at the Tulalip Lushootseed Language website. As this place grows, there is much work to be done, night and day, night and day. At some point I may be courageous enough to download and apply language keyboards that will allow me to print the fonts that go with the languages of both Lushootseed and 'Olelo Hawaii.

In the meantime, as you explore this blog and site, there are many things to learn, listen to, watch, and consider. With practice, the floating ideas find a place to play with your internals. Nana i ke kumu, and enjoy the discoveries. I'm tweaking the look of things here, as people give me feedback on the readability of fonts and colors. 

Have a question? Email me. We could start a conversation.


No comments:

Post a Comment